Tag archive for Case Study

Anatomy of a successful Salesforce project: Enhabit

Anatomy of a successful Salesforce project: Enhabit

The competence and demeanor of our Bigger Boat team were absolutely critical to the project. They would really listen. The were never disagreeable but could tell us what would and would not work. Their process provided structure while being flexible to our changing needs. Mid-way…

Continue reading →

Case Study: On-site Attendance Made Easy at BRIDGE Housing (Part 2 of 2)

Case Study: On-site Attendance Made Easy at BRIDGE Housing (Part 2 of 2)

In Part 1 of this case study, we shared with you how we built a system for affordable housing developer BRIDGE Housing that tracks complex funding compliance requirements and boils them down to helpful visual indicators. Today we expand on that story and share how…

Continue reading →

Case Study: Complex Compliance Made Easy at BRIDGE Housing (Part 1 of 2)

Case Study: Complex Compliance Made Easy at BRIDGE Housing (Part 1 of 2)

Salesforce has been a game changer for our work. Usually when we get notice of an audit, we have just 2-3 weeks to prepare. I needed that amount of time to pause all other work and focus on wrangling years of data to produce a report-…

Continue reading →

Case Study: Statewide Childcare Referral Network Streamlines Operations Across Eight Agencies

Case Study: Statewide Childcare Referral Network Streamlines Operations Across Eight Agencies

Supporting Families Together Association (SFTA) is a statewide association of child care resource agencies and family resources agencies throughout Wisconsin. SFTA helps these agencies by providing program management, organizational development, systems building, and professional development services. This project focused on a tool for the eight…

Continue reading →

The History of HomeKeeper: From local impact to national shared measurement

The History of HomeKeeper: From local impact to national shared measurement

HomeKeeper is a Salesforce-based system for affordable homeownership organizations. It combines a day-to-day program management system with a shared measurement system. It is currently in use by over seventy organizations across the country. This post shares the history of how the HomeKeeper system came together over…

Continue reading →

Grief-support agency upgrades to NPSP v3 to gain a more complete view of their constituents

Grief-support agency upgrades to NPSP v3 to gain a more complete view of their constituents

By upgrading to Nonprofits Starter Pack v3, we now have a more powerful platform to track our work. Finding answers is also easier with the NPSP v3 documentation and the Power of Us Hub community. – Stephanie Murray, Development Director, The Healing Center   Situation The…

Continue reading →

Supportive Housing Case Study: Tenderloin Housing Clinic

Supportive Housing Case Study: Tenderloin Housing Clinic

There is a trust component that is built into the work we’re doing with implementing Salesforce and that has huge implications in terms of ownership and buy-in. Salesforce is changing the way we think about the programs and services we provide to clients. The system…

Continue reading →

Data Collection in the Field with the Nature Conservancy

Data Collection in the Field with the Nature Conservancy

Five and a half million ducks, geese, swans, and shorebirds migrate through California’s Central Valley each year, but they are struggling. In the Central Valley, 95% of shorebird habitat has been lost to development, leaving just 5% to support the entire population on their journey….

Continue reading →

School Program Tracking Case Study: Lean, Web-Integrated, and Maintainable

School Program Tracking Case Study: Lean, Web-Integrated, and Maintainable

  This past summer, Bigger Boat started our partnership with Washington Green Schools. WAGS is an organization that helps Washington schools form collaborative groups to make the school more energy efficient, environmentally friendly, and a healthier place to learn. With over 400 participating schools, WAGS impacts…

Continue reading →